StreamBud, the automated Twitch chat moderator

Free StreamBud, the automated Twitch chat moderator 0.15.1

Dust In Est

Dust In Est submitted a new resource:

http://streambud.com/ - A simple yet powerful extendable personal automated chat moderator

Hey! I wanted to share my project for Twitch streamers. It is something I have been working on and still am developing new features in it. The StreamBud. It is a combination of automated channel moderators out there. There is a coinbot, link punisher, welcome messages, ranking, auto timeouts and much, much more. Oh, and did I mentioned - your own custom bot name? Also, since last update- integration to streamtip!

The project started as a simple scripting engine. Most of plugins are still...

Read more about this resource...

makkaan

Hey!
I just downloaded it, the idea looks awesome!
But there is one problem, Java... It uses 25% CPU, which is really bad.
I have a I7-5820K OC 4.5GHz and windows 10.

Dust In Est

Thank you. And yeah, I am aware of Java memory usage. It reserves a memory for usage. I have a .exe and also had installation for it. But somehow latest versions of Windows 8.1 did not liked it. Try it out. Unzip it to the directory you have streambud.jar. Let me know if it helps.

By the way, how much memory do you have? I used it at 8G using Eclipse (programming environment) + Chatty half a year ago (now I have 24G) without any problem while OBS was running. Oh, also I noticed that antivirus does increase the memory usage.

Attachments

• streambud_ms.zip
    112.2 KB · Views: 38

Atsou

Looks great. Going to give it a shot this week to see how it plays out. Thanks for your time.

Dust In Est

Dust In Est updated StreamBud, the automated Twitch chat moderator with a new update entry:

Bugfixes, optimizations and links

The amount of requests StreamBud makes has been bothered me for a long time. Now I made a small gateway to hold it under control. Let's see how it will perform.
Also I found some small bugs in coding.
Users asked if it is possible that StreamBud would remember the link tag. Now it is done. It does. To enable it just open settings / alerts. And click remember the permission checkbox.

Read the rest of this update entry...

OneCredit

I realy like this program, but it takes allot of cpu usage.. (to much)
Is it possible to reduce cpu usage for this program?

Dust In Est

I realy like this program, but it takes allot of cpu usage.. (to much)
Is it possible to reduce cpu usage for this program?
Yes, I have an idea what causes higher CPU concumption. It might be related to the bug when sometimes user list goes blank.
Although, when using multicore PC it does not affect much of the experience because of reduced amount of threads on 0.15.x. Also, running from .exe reduced the amount of memory.

Last edited: