Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

Sirarpi

Reading this in 2019 and WOW, you, Restream guys, are just awesome and hard-working. I like Restream and especially the Analytics feature. It is very important for me to see the way my audience reacts to my videos and the average time they view the streams.

dimafedy

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms! with a new update entry:

Restream Supports Mixer FTL via OBS Studio

View attachment 45122

The day has finally come... Restream will now officially support Mixer's FTL Protocol

Make sure you upgrade to the latest version of OBS Studio, then you'll be able to access this brand new feature.

Find out more about this integration in our recent blog post: https://blog.restream.io/restream-now-supports-mixer-ftl-with-obs-studio-c774144f0899

Read the rest of this update entry...

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms! with a new update entry:

Meet our major pricing update!

View attachment 46049

We’re proud to present our new pricing update! It consists of two major changes:

✅Free Facebook Live

You asked for it and we did it! Now, you can easily stream to Facebook personal profiles for free. This also includes streaming to Facebook Gaming, so add one more platform to your list.⚡

✅Extra Destinations

We simplified the way we call things. No more Custom RTMPs and Doublings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ascaron

Add a function-compact mode (removes the upper and lower fields of the chat) as it was in the old version. Add the function-not to display on the taskbar as it was in the old version. Now the new version on one monitor cannot be used. If two monitors, then this chat is not need

Ascaron

Add a function-compact mode (removes the upper and lower fields of the chat) as it was in the old version. Add the function-not to display on the taskbar as it was in the old version. Now the new version on one monitor cannot be used. If two monitors, then this chat is not need
Thanks to the developers, they did not add all this to the chat. I switch to another chat.