Stream quality changes from one stream to the next

Hi all,
So I've upgraded system items and yet, it seems like my OBS has gotten worse. Well one day it's garbage and the next, a little more viewable. The new things added was better CPU cooler, however it's only a i5 9600, added extra RAM, @ 32gbnow, but the big one, that i thought would be a HUGE help, was popping in a 3080. I'm on a 150d/15u internet service with direct ethernet connection, and a clean Win10 install.
I've run the OBS auto config, and that didn't help. From there I have tinkered around and as mentioned, it'll be good, like render/dropped frames around 1%, one day, then garbage the next. I run obs as admin and not getting much benefit.
I've attached the log details of the BRUTAL stream I ran last night and hoping that there are some answers for this particular case. There's also a log file from a test stream after some changes...It's much better but it was a test and the time of the stream is different too.
Thanks in advance,
SG80

Attachments

• 2020-10-06 19-42-46.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2020-10-07 10-57-35.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 13

qhobbes

1. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Run OBS as admin
3. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as admin.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

1. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Run OBS as admin
3. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as admin.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

Thank you very much for the insight. Not sure why the log files didn't show anything as I opened both from OBS but perhaps it needed to be "uploaded". I'll do my best to run into the same issues as last night,adjust the colour settings as well, and follow up with results.

Cheers and I'm a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes :D