Stream lags (fps drops) but bit rate and in-game fps are stable

ckystard

When watch my VOD's I notice that sometimes the fps drops exactly to 19 (you can see it in the video stats of the twitch player). In game everything looks fine, I even use MSI after burner, and the in-game FPS never drpos from 60, but in my streams it looks laggy. I tried streaming at the lowest settings and its always the same result. I also tried whith game capture, windows capture and screen capture. I dont know what else to do to fix it.
My specs:
ryzen 5 5500
GTX 1060 3GB
16GB of ram

this clip shows what im talking about

here's a clips from months ago. I used to stream with an i5 3470 and 8gb of ram, and as you can see, its pretty much the same case

2.png
1.png

PaiSand

You're using SE.live. Most probably you installed OBS 28 over SE.live.
To fix the changes made by se.live, please uninstall it and then uninstall and reinstall OBS.
You also can (or should) remove the remaining se.live files from the %appdata%\obs-studio folder.

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

ckystard

You're using SE.live. Most probably you installed OBS 28 over SE.live.
To fix the changes made by se.live, please uninstall it and then uninstall and reinstall OBS.
You also can (or should) remove the remaining se.live files from the %appdata%\obs-studio folder.

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
https://obsproject.com/logs/-PuWL15a2SnlxxDb
Reinstaled everything and now its actually worse, im using the same settings as before. I had after burner open and the GPU was bearly in 50% usage. Here's the VOD of that test https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1606620572