STREAM LAGGING ON HIGH END PC AND WITH FIBER INTERNET

RBJDMG

Hey everyone,

I need help for my stream. I started streaming a few month ago. At the beginning every thing was fine. And since a couple weeks ago my streaming is lagging. Just the stream, the game works fine even when I stream.

I am playing mostly warzone at high FPS (240). My stream is setting up at 1080p and 60 FPS. I already tried to downgrade it at 720p and 30 fps i am still facing lag. I tried to stream other game but still the same issue.

My PC is high end : 2080 TI overclocked, I9 10900k overclocked, 32 Go Ram boost 3200, temperature of GPU never go above 60° and cpu never above 70°. My CPU usage are good in general.

Thanks for your help I am out of solution right now.

D

Deleted member 121471

NiceThaddy

I'm sure I could help get your stream running smoothly, but we need to know your current OBS settings. Also since you're on Warzone I might as well tell you that Nvidia Reflex + Boost can cause crazy weird issues on 20 series GPU's, so IF you're using Reflex + Boost in the in-game settings of Warzone - try turning it off. Use NVENC in Advanced, set preset to Quality, turn tuning settings off (like psycho visual), set keyframe to 2, b-frames to 2, profile to high, set bitrate between 6-7k, go to advanced settings, make sure browser source hardware acceleration is on, and then go through all of your sources to make sure acceleration is enabled for each. Also make sure color is set to partial for everything other than camera sources. Enable network optimizations in advanced, DISABLE TCP pacing. Above all, make sure you run OBS as Admin ;) Seriously though, it's probably something EXTREMELY minor that can be fixed in the matter of seconds. Please also make sure to NEVER use both a Game Capture and a Display Capture source simultaneously, this will cause indefinite "lag" for both you and the viewers until you disable one of the sources. I know it sounds like an overly-simple thing that shouldn't be an issue but I couldn't tell you how many streamers have been doing this without realizing how much it hurts their stream/performance.. But yeah I'm rambling just post the LOG LOL

RBJDMG

I'm sure I could help get your stream running smoothly, but we need to know your current OBS settings. Also since you're on Warzone I might as well tell you that Nvidia Reflex + Boost can cause crazy weird issues on 20 series GPU's, so IF you're using Reflex + Boost in the in-game settings of Warzone - try turning it off. Use NVENC in Advanced, set preset to Quality, turn tuning settings off (like psycho visual), set keyframe to 2, b-frames to 2, profile to high, set bitrate between 6-7k, go to advanced settings, make sure browser source hardware acceleration is on, and then go through all of your sources to make sure acceleration is enabled for each. Also make sure color is set to partial for everything other than camera sources. Enable network optimizations in advanced, DISABLE TCP pacing. Above all, make sure you run OBS as Admin ;) Seriously though, it's probably something EXTREMELY minor that can be fixed in the matter of seconds. Please also make sure to NEVER use both a Game Capture and a Display Capture source simultaneously, this will cause indefinite "lag" for both you and the viewers until you disable one of the sources. I know it sounds like an overly-simple thing that shouldn't be an issue but I couldn't tell you how many streamers have been doing this without realizing how much it hurts their stream/performance.. But yeah I'm rambling just post the LOG LOL

Thanks for your help :
- I don't have any game capture or something else. I removed every capture to see what happens, and I am still getting troubles.
- NVIDIA reflex and boost was disabled already.

For the other things, i don't what are you talking about sorry, but why i have to do all of this things whereas it was working a few weeks, nothing changed.

I tried with OBS Streamlabs i got the same troubles.

RBJDMG

Just FYI i got 2 and 3 % of UC and 6000 kb/s for 55 fps moving but a lot frame no detected causing the lag.
I also find what is your NVENC things, i am checking that

Last edited:

RBJDMG

I screenshoted my stats.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 254