Stream is not showing on youtube and nvidia nvenc h.264 (new) MISSING

legendarul27

HI, 1 week ago i started streaming on youtube, at the begining i didn't notice, but none was enterning my stream. I tried different games different thumbnails, etc. changed all the settings 100 times. after big youtube streamers. Nothing. I was looking for my stream in the game category i was streaming. after 1h 2h 5h nothing i put all my friends to search nothing. My pc is: I7 10700k 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHZ RTX 3080, M2, ETC..inmternet connection 900 Mb/s Down 800 Mb/s Upload.
I attached a file with my obs settings, i was searching on youtube for new settings and i saw everyone has (NVIDIA NVECH H.264 (new) at encoder options. I don't.
Is there anyone here who can help me ?

Attachments

• simple.png
    simple.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 43
  • advanced.png
    advanced.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 40
  • audio.png
    audio.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 41
  • speed.png
    speed.png
    426.3 KB · Views: 37

legendarul27

Sorry encoder is NVIDIA NVECH H.264, my bad. The problem is that i can't find my stream onyoutube and i don;t know if is a problem from youtube or from the obs software or settings.

Looks like the pic you just posted is of a game page, not of your own actual channel, but either way, you may want to just remove your old stream keys on youtube and generate a new one. The YouTube studio dashboard will show if your stream is being received or not, which is where you should be looking to see if obs is sending the stream to youtube correctly.

legendarul27

RockNRollGeek i done that already, removed old stream keys kenerated new ones...same problem. I was trying on another game aswell, streaming for hours and my stream still could not be found in that game category on youtube where i was streaming. I put all my friends to look aswell from other countries..same problem they could't see my stream. You think it can be a firewall or a port that can cause this problem ?

lofihap

Sorry encoder is NVIDIA NVECH H.264, my bad. The problem is that i can't find my stream onyoutube and i don;t know if is a problem from youtube or from the obs software or settings.

It would be an issue with OBS if the stream was not broadcasting the stream to YT.
If YT was showing the stream was live/active and showed the game play, but not searchable - that's on the YT side.
If its a YT archive, longer streams can take up to a day to process the upload on YT.

RockNRollGeek i done that already, removed old stream keys kenerated new ones...same problem. I was trying on another game aswell, streaming for hours and my stream still could not be found in that game category on youtube where i was streaming. I put all my friends to look aswell from other countries..same problem they could't see my stream. You think it can be a firewall or a port that can cause this problem ?
If it were a firewall/port problem, OBS wouldn't be able to connect to youtube and instead would give you an error instead of streaming. To be able to troubleshoot this any further, you need to post a screenshot of your youtube studio livestreaming dashboard page while you're streaming. If that page isnt showing your stream listed, then your channel or what your friends can see doesn't matter, because it needs to be seen on that page first before anything.

If you can see it in that dashboard and confirm it's there, then you likely need to hit the start stream button in the dashboard to let youtube know it can go ahead and push the signal it's getting live.