Question / Help Static noise when connecting irig or mic to ipad phones input

johnf2020

I have just installed OBS on my imac, I installed the ipad camera plugin and have the extra camera app installed and running on the ipad. Picture wise all good.

My issue is audio, I have DDJ-1000 connected from booth to headphone input on ipad via an irig. As soon as I plug that in I have a horrible static noise, if I remove and plug in microphone the same. Both mic and irig work with no static when doing facebook live streams.

I have checked every level and the mixer clearly shows ongoing noise as soon as the irig is connected,the level just goes up and down in the green area as if there was something being fed in but nothing, there is no music playing.

Am I missing something obvious? Like I say, it works fine on facebook so this isnt an irig/cable issue.

As requested here is the last log file https://obsproject.com/logs/aEV_XJBAUJDaIpaS

johnf2020

Update, I added the 2 noise filters which removed the static/white noise but also screws up the general audio sounding all 'swirly'.

I haven't made any big config changes to the software so surely someone else has had this problem?