Speechchat read verbally on Android.

I'm using a Mac to organize my picture and to do other stuff associate with OBS but I'm actually broadcasting on a Android using an HDMI USB capture card, and broadcasting the picture as is.

The only problem is even though I have two internet sources one for my video game system weatherby Xbox 360, One, Wii U, or Switch, only one of my two internet sources may be hooked up via hotspot and be enough to play games. I was using that for my video game connection to play head-to-head online. I was going to broadcast the OBS output straight to an Android phone with a Android program that lets you broadcast any camera online live on Twitch.

Now the problem comes with having the computer voice read the chat on speechchat.com. I tried splitting the main phone internet with the game and my computer but the computer has such a weak signal after powering my game, plus it would cost me extra if I tried to power my Macintosh computer with internet to run speech yet.

I was wondering if there was a way that speech chance could be run in Android we're the voice of the chat speaks even though the main focus webpage is not on the speech chat page. and then I can put the headphone in through my audio system and hear people speaking to me from their typings. My philosophy is keep your eyes on the road, not on the map.

does anyone know way we're speech chat can output the reading of the speech to my headphones I can mix it with the current game sound and possibly with the experimentation with Xbox Live chat. I do have a Bluetooth adapter which can either transmit or receive audio that could transmit the speech chat into an 3.5.mm connector and I can pick up the synthesized voice, but I don't know how to get my Android to read the synthesized voice in the background while the game is still going on as it's capturing the game as it's being played.