Source position change based on audio activity

00KakasH17

Hello there,

Recently I was looking for a plugin that put the active speaker on focus but I couldn't find any (Similar to what happens in a zoom call).
And because I have worked with Websocket I thought it's probably possible to create something using it and managed to create a simple script that does the job.
Here is the project link on Github:

The point of this code is to enhance the viewer experience when you have multiple speakers. Maybe this is not the best way to do it and building an obs plugin using C++ can be a better approach but in my case this one works and I hope it can help some ppl in the future as well to have their things done.

If you think this project is a cool one and you would like to work on it feel free to place a pull request or message me and we can work on it together.
If you don't have enough time but u still like the idea, it is so appreciated if you suggest features or try the code and report any issues or bugs.
I will upload a test video shortly on Youtube and add the link to the readme file on Github repository.

Thanks.