Source Clone

Source Clone 0.1.5

kafkalino

I'v got the last version of the plugins. i volontary use multiples source clone from the same scene in a folder... it is making crash my obs when i quit...

Attachments

• Crash 2024-05-20 12-51-17.txt
    104.3 KB · Views: 20

kafkalino

Oh, i'm sorry, not the good attach files... Here the good one... (sorry for my bad english...)

Attachments

• Crash 2024-05-22 13-25-23.txt
    89.6 KB · Views: 13

IssacI69

hey Exeldro, I have a question.
So I want to record my webcam and gameplay separate from when i'm streaming. I could recording it directly from obs but I wanted to record it manually with source record. So I put the filter on my webcam and my gameplay so I don't have to get my alerts and chat from stream. Is there a better way of doing it then this? Perhaps using the "Downstream Key-er" plugin maybe? Because I notice the gameplay kinda goes to shit when i switch to a Full Screen Webcam scene. Please let me know. Thank you

Bendr

Hello everyone! I have a question about this plugin.
I have a scene that I cloned with Source Clone, this scene contains webm files that do not display when Source Clone is active.

Am I the only one having a problem with Source Clone and .webm files?
If the problem isn't on my end, is an update planned to be able to display this kind of files?
Thank you

THE R3Y3S

Hi, if i had 2 soucers, 1 called "Source 1" and second one called "SOURCE 1", if i select to clone "Source 1", automatically plugin will select "SOURCE 1"

Hoaxcast

30.2 seems to have broken this plugin for me. I hope there is a fix on the way soon (I know Exeldro is a busy fella though).

Hoaxcast

@Hoaxcast how has this broken for you? is the plugin not loading? is it showing an error in the obs log file?
The plugin doesn’t load and when trying to access filters on the sources created with source clone all I see is the image mask settings and nothing else within the window. I can send a more info like the log file when I’m home. Currently running into this issue in the current Flatpsk version of OBS Studio in Linux if that helps in the meantime.

Hoaxcast

@Hoaxcast how has this broken for you? is the plugin not loading? is it showing an error in the obs log file?
After doing a little bit of experimenting and also digging it would seem that this actually affects ALL plugins that are not Flatpaks themselves. Pre 30.2 we could just chuck standard plugins into ~/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/ and OBS Studio would be more than happy to let them run like normal. I checked my logs and ONLY Flatpak plugins would load.

I did double check this against the non-Flatpak version of 30.2 and it works just fine (along with all the other stuff).

So, either myself and other folks are doing something wrong with the official release or the OBS Project is super enforcing ONLY Flatpak add-ons / plugins now.

Xal

Hope this plugin can be updated soon since the new OBS update no longer allows the plugin to work.

gmoney0505

Is there a way to not have the source audio show in the audio mixer when cloning a capture device? I got it to alter the clone audio without affecting the source audio but seeing both there is an eyesore for me. I know in a matter of time I might change the source audio by mistake in this scene lol

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    220.6 KB · Views: 9