Resource icon

Soundboard Dock 1.1.1

Reaperz

Is there any way to use touch portal / stream deck etc to call these soundboard files as an event for channel point redeem?

Offroadjim

Hi, great plugin thanks.

Just updated OBS28 and latest Soundboard. Unfortunately it is causing OBS to crash on close.

I also notice that its dock position is not remembered but I guess this could be because OBS is crashing on close.

Attaching a couple of logs in case any use to you.
Having the exact same issue. When closing OBS 28 it crashes. Removed soundboard plugin and it stops crashing.

Offroadjim

Hi, great plugin thanks.

Just updated OBS28 and latest Soundboard. Unfortunately it is causing OBS to crash on close.

I also notice that its dock position is not remembered but I guess this could be because OBS is crashing on close.

Attaching a couple of logs in case any use to you.
Same exact issue when closing OBS

Unhandled exception: c0000005
Date/Time: 2022-09-02, 15:55:20
Fault address: 7FFC87EC9A18 (c:\obs studio - portable mode\obs studio - 28.0.0\obs-plugins\64bit\obs-soundboard.dll)
libobs version: 28.0.0 (64-bit)
Windows version: 10.0 build 19044 (release: 2009; revision: 1949; 64-bit)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz

Attachments

• crash_report.txt
    112.1 KB · Views: 25

Offroadjim

I was able to get Soundboard to work with OBS 28.

My scene collection with the soundboard settings that worked fine in v27.2.4 caused an OBS crash when exiting in v28.0.1.

I created a new scene collection and set all the soundboard settings back up from scratch and now there is no crash when exiting v28.0.1

Hope this helps

Offroadjim

I was able to get Soundboard to work with OBS 28.

My scene collection with the soundboard settings that worked fine in v27.2.4 caused an OBS crash when exiting in v28.0.1.

I created a new scene collection and set all the soundboard settings back up from scratch and now there is no crash when exiting v28.0.1

Hope this helps
Ok that victory was short lived...... With one sound file added it closes fine. With more than one sound file added it crashes when closing

UmeZero

I was unable to get the latest release in Windows 11 to show up in the Docks list in OBS after installing and running OBS as admin. Uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, OBS v27.2.4. Any ideas?

pkpmoa1536

Using Ubuntu, so I downloaded and installed the .deb file and my system is showing the soundboard folders and files under the plugins folder on my file browser, but there is NOT any 'soundboard' dock showing in OBS Studio. Is there something where the .deb file doesn't work in Ubuntu?

pkpmoa1536

Using Ubuntu, so I downloaded and installed the .deb file and my system is showing the soundboard folders and files under the plugins folder on my file browser, but there is NOT any 'soundboard' dock showing in OBS Studio. Is there something where the .deb file doesn't work in Ubuntu?
Forgot to mention, but I'm on version 28.1.2 on Ubuntu 22.10

Zoop

Great board! Maybe in the future a separate volume/gain setting to each sound/ sample is added?

NobleLance

Hey there, for anyone using this I got it downloaded easy with the installer, got everything set up the problem is that even when I switch to monitor + output, I can't hear anything, the OBS doesn't register it making any sound(other than within the soundboard dock) what dumb thing am I probably doing wrong on this?

Funkyredneck

Howdy Y'all! Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to have Soundboard show up as an option in the OBS compressor to choose as a source to detect for ducking. Like when i manually activate a sound the filter in my music channel will detect it and duck the music while it is playing!