Someone knows my OnlyFans Stream info

ccase2021

Was told to contact OBS by "Onlyfans Support Team" Seems like this is the only way....

I went live on Onlyfans a couple days ago and accidently showed my stream info live.....now every time I try to start a live, someone from Germany ( I live in the US) ends my streams....Is there anyway to generate a new stream key and server? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
That's something Onlyfans will have to help you with, they are the ones that provide the stream key and server. Not sure why they told you OBS could help.

ccase2021

Yea that’s what I thought lol ok I’ll try to email them again.

Attachments

• BD800AF3-4B89-4A44-BDF7-83FD432174AB.jpeg
    BD800AF3-4B89-4A44-BDF7-83FD432174AB.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 312

koala

When you installed OBS and went live on Onlyfans for the first time, you entered a streaming key for the Onlyfans server in OBS. You got this key from somewhere, probably from your Onlyfans account page. On that page, you need to generate a new stream key to invalidate the compromized key.

ccase2021

When you installed OBS and went live on Onlyfans for the first time, you entered a streaming key for the Onlyfans server in OBS. You got this key from somewhere, probably from your Onlyfans account page. On that page, you need to generate a new stream key to invalidate the compromized key.

Yea I was looking for that but this is all it shows...checked everywhere. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-05 173946.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-05 173946.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 254

ccase2021

Still not helping me…not sure what else I can do. Sucks

Attachments

• ACA8C780-F63C-4491-9F6D-F24319C004FD.jpeg
    ACA8C780-F63C-4491-9F6D-F24319C004FD.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 128

FerretBomb

They absolutely, 100% control the "OBS Key" (what they apparently call a stream key) on their end. That is a streaming platform side configuration.

OBS is also not a service, it's client software. Seems OF support are pretty flat-out incompetent. Request an escalation to someone who understands what a stream key is, and who provides it in a client/server setting. (Spoiler: it's the server, which is Onlyfans in this case)

You just plug it into OBS or other streaming client software, as it acts like a unified username+password hash string for their service.

koala

For a content provider that offers video streaming that has (according to Wikipedia) 2 millions of content creators and 130 million users, this is a super mediocre answer. Their support should be able to tell how to create a new stream key, since this is independent from any streaming client. And if this is technically not possible, it's even more mediocre. This is an essential security feature, as all Twitch users for example will know.

However, I don't know Onlyfans, so I don't know if they are just unable to point you to the correct part of your account management page, or if this feature is missing. I suggest you click yourself through every nested page and subpage of your Onlyfans account properties and see if you find this function. Is probably labeled as something like "create stream key" or "create new stream key".

ccase2021

It seems like they just dont know what to do, the column where my stream key is located looks editable yet they still can’t figure out how to help…they tell me to block the subscriber who has my info….but how the hell am I supposed know who that is!?

Attachments

• D724AAB5-CD08-4EB3-90C1-4FFC5AB08156.jpeg
    D724AAB5-CD08-4EB3-90C1-4FFC5AB08156.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 105