some audio missing when recording rocket league

freddstid

so when im recording rocket league i get the game audio but when i listen back to the recording i hare the boost, other car engines but i cant hear my car engine and some other sonds go missing. i also use application audio capture as if i use desktop audio the music from spotify will play through stream. is anyone able to help with my issue?

meow23

i would just like to say that this is also happening to me. if you find a fix let me know please!

sandrix

Do not use audio capture applications. There is no fix yet.

GigaChin

I'm having the same exact issue. I tried Application Audio Capture [BETA] and the built in Application Audio Output Capture sources and both leave out car engine and other sounds. Desktop Audio doesn't have that problem, it grabs all the audio just fine. Trying to figure out the reason has been driving me crazy lol

freddstid

hey all i thought i made an update. i did find a fix and its something to do with audio enhancement thing in windows settings > sound > (the device you use). the way i fixed the issue is using a application from Microsoft store called "dolby access". it is free download but you do need to pay to use the headset side of it but it is worth the money. what i would try is disable the audio enhancement and see if changing special sound fixes it. if that does not work then dolby access is a way to go (it fixed my issue)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 165516.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 165516.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 5