Question / Help *SOLVED* Need Help with Recording Game Set at 1600x900 pls...

JOHNSMITH11

I am really wanting to record some gameplay of a game called Warframe but the only way I can keep a constant 60 fps on the Open World areas is to put my game down to 1600x900 resolution. I tried recording some to find that there's a black bar going across the right side of the video and the bottom and was wondering if there was any way to fix that seeing as how my game is in full screen. I've tried simply cropping out the black parts only to have them come back and cut into the video and also setting my game to windowed mode but that completely ruins the video quality. Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is what I see when I play back the video.

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 2018-12-26 21-55-10.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 28

DEDRICK

21:55:12.428: base resolution: 1920x1080

Your Base Resolution is higher than 1600x900, click on the Game Capture source and hit Ctrl+F (Fit To Screen)

JOHNSMITH11

I'm using Display Capture to record it. It's already fitted to my screen. I tried using game capture but the only way I could make it capture the game was if I had it in windowed mode. It won't work otherwise.

Last edited:

JOHNSMITH11

*Update* Just for the heck of it, I clicked my display capture and did the Ctrl+F thing despite it already being fitted and I thought it did nothing to it. A little later, I went back to my display capture to see how bad it'd be thinking I had already switched it back to 1080p to find that not only was it at a constant 60 fps... it was in 1600x900 resoloution. I thought it was a screw up and went to delete the video to see that it actually took up the whole screen now! Apparently, problem solved! Thanks very much for the help!

Untitled.jpg