SogeBot - Twitch Bot

Free SogeBot - Twitch Bot 14.14.1

Bazim

Nene myslel jsem databázi ta po mě chtěla heslo že je šifrovaná nebo tak něco a už se těším po práci až vyzkouším novou verzi.

Bazim

Great with another updates this bot coming be better and better.

CZ: Super! Možná malý bug nevím, ale mě to nefunguje, ale není to nic důležitého. Když jsem si nastavil jména bodů na béčko | 4:béčka | béček, tak třeba když mám 3 nebo i 4 "béčka" tak to napíše stejně "béček" ale to je jedno.

K další featuře co bych velmi rád uvítal je jako variables ve vlastním vytvořeném příkazu. Chtěl bych si totiž udělat jakoby takový malý obchod ve kterém by např. šel zakoupit permit. V phantombotovi to docílím vlastně tak, že na příkaz dám cenu a vlastně příkaz např. !test1 vyvolá díky variabilitě (command:permit) @user což způsobí jako kdyby moderátor napsal !permit <divák> ten divák vlastně spustí ten příkaz a @user znamená, že to doplní jméno toho co to odeslal. To je dle mého taky moc skvělá feature.

Těch možností pak je hodně a dají se vytvářet pěkné příkazy kdyby byly variables nebo jakoby tagy jako
(game) - zobrazí právě hranou hru
(status) - jméno streamu
(price) - cena příkazu (to bere z DB)
(onlineonly) - příkaz funguje jen když je stream online
(offlineonly) - příkaz funguje jen když je stream offline
atp..

SogeHige

I'll recheck xmulti points system, thanks for report

`(command:permit) @user` looks good, will add something like that.
`(game)` and `(status)` are easy to add, so it will be done as well
`(onlineonly)`and `(offlineonly)` looks good as well...will add
Not sure about a price, what use-case will it have?

Bazim

(price) will be like ... if you use i dont know like !buypermit .. it says You just buy permit for 1 link for (price) = cost of command.

Bazim

Like if in custom command is (price) just look to DB if command got a price and say it sometginf like that. But i guess is not easy to add this maybe is impossible i dont know if phantombot know it to like having in one custo mcommand two variables like (command:permit) and (price) i guess not.

EDIT // I guess this will not be possible so if u make variables like (command:XXX) and (price) etx in custom commands that will be great!

Last edited:

Bazim

Oh my god! You are great developer! Thank you cant wait for try (but after 30min i need to go work :() I have next ideas :-D are you happy? :D But now im not a very good web designer but i trying make a black/grey/orange theme is really hard for me make soething like that but i cant find in css color of STREAM NAME, UPTIME, FOLLOWERS, VIEWERS ...

SogeHige

Oh my god! You are great developer! Thank you cant wait for try (but after 30min i need to go work :() I have next ideas :-D are you happy? :D But now im not a very good web designer but i trying make a black/grey/orange theme is really hard for me make soething like that but i cant find in css color of STREAM NAME, UPTIME, FOLLOWERS, VIEWERS ...

Let just go to PMs, It would be better and this topic would not be cluttered with ideas, etc :)

Bazim

Bug found. If you few times use !watched non-existing-user or !watched user-without-time-in-chat .. bot will crash.

Code:
2017-03-31T09:12:10.331Z <<< !cas bazimbot [bazimlol]
2017-03-31T09:12:10.333Z >>> @bazimbot se dival na tento kanal NaN hodin [bazimlol]
2017-03-31T09:12:10.958Z !!! ERROR !!! uncaughtException: Cannot read property 'time' of undefined

npm ERR! Linux 3.13.0-24-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "start"
npm ERR! node v7.7.4
npm ERR! npm  v4.1.2
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! sogebot@1.4.3 start: `npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the sogebot@1.4.3 start script 'npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the sogebot package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs sogebot
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls sogebot
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /root/bot2/npm-debug.log

Another bug : in czech language missing in lot of phrases í ščřžý etc..

CZ: Samozřejmě není problém si to přeložit i s háčkami a čárkami cca. do půlky překladu už jsem si to přidal. :)

Last edited:

SogeHige

Bug found. If you few times use !watched non-existing-user or !watched user-without-time-in-chat .. bot will crash.

Code:
2017-03-31T09:12:10.331Z <<< !cas bazimbot [bazimlol]
2017-03-31T09:12:10.333Z >>> @bazimbot se dival na tento kanal NaN hodin [bazimlol]
2017-03-31T09:12:10.958Z !!! ERROR !!! uncaughtException: Cannot read property 'time' of undefined

npm ERR! Linux 3.13.0-24-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "start"
npm ERR! node v7.7.4
npm ERR! npm  v4.1.2
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! sogebot@1.4.3 start: `npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the sogebot@1.4.3 start script 'npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the sogebot package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     npm run copy:dist && node --harmony-async-await ./main
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs sogebot
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls sogebot
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /root/bot2/npm-debug.log

Another bug : in czech language missing in lot of phrases í ščřžý etc..

CZ: Samozřejmě není problém si to přeložit i s háčkami a čárkami cca. do půlky překladu už jsem si to přidal. :)

Thanks for report, will look at that, about íščřžý, I was just lazy :D

Bazim

NICE! Love it! I really dont know how you made that (command.permit) etc.. because if i use !permit it says his own message and if i create (command.permit) with custom message it working like command permit but with custom message i thing that will not be possible to make.

Just few things:
1) On git hub u saying
Usage example:
(command.permit) (sender)
will call !permit on sender

and on the bottom
response:(command.permit.sender) You have bought a 1 link permit for (price)

I guess (command.permit) (sender) is working and not (command.permit.sender)
Yes it like (command.permit) (sender) i tried it now.

2) Maybe add this possibles of variables (filters) to some box under creating custom commands? Like list of usable variables.

Bazim

Oh my god! BRAVO! You are awesome! You got random number already! So many response filters. Very good job!

EDIT // Is possible to somehow create a command

example: !random 20
Bot response: Random number from 1 to 20 is : <some_random_number_bot_take_from_1_to_20>

Like if you after !random can choose from 1 to <XXX>

Gregorif

Hi, there may be a problem with the latest update, I tried installing it for the first time and when I try to launch I keep getting the message :
C:\Users\Gregorif\node_modules\sogebot>node
> main.js
ReferenceError: main is not defined
at repl:1:1
at sigintHandlersWrap (vm.js:22:35)
at sigintHandlersWrap (vm.js:73:12)
at ContextifyScript.Script.runInThisContext (vm.js:21:12)
at REPLServer.defaultEval (repl.js:340:29)
at bound (domain.js:280:14)
at REPLServer.runBound [as eval] (domain.js:293:12)
at REPLServer.<anonymous> (repl.js:538:10)
at emitOne (events.js:101:20)
at REPLServer.emit (events.js:188:7)
>

I may also be doing something wrong, this is the first time I am installing a bot.

SogeHige

Hi, there may be a problem with the latest update, I tried installing it for the first time and when I try to launch I keep getting the message :
C:\Users\Gregorif\node_modules\sogebot>node
> main.js
ReferenceError: main is not defined
at repl:1:1
at sigintHandlersWrap (vm.js:22:35)
at sigintHandlersWrap (vm.js:73:12)
at ContextifyScript.Script.runInThisContext (vm.js:21:12)
at REPLServer.defaultEval (repl.js:340:29)
at bound (domain.js:280:14)
at REPLServer.runBound [as eval] (domain.js:293:12)
at REPLServer.<anonymous> (repl.js:538:10)
at emitOne (events.js:101:20)
at REPLServer.emit (events.js:188:7)
>

I may also be doing something wrong, this is the first time I am installing a bot.

Hi, please check https://github.com/sogehige/SogeBot/wiki/Install-and-Upgrade