So many issues...

nickml

Ok so first of all, these issues never happened in 28 or previously to 23. Second of all, this only happened just now, and I am still trying to figure it out, as I also uninstalled and reinstalled OBS so I don't actually have the logs prepared.

First issue: OBS no longer lets me listen to USB audio through it through my bluetooth. I used to listen through my headset before recently switching. I used to go through the Sound Control Panel before something was changed in 28 to where I didn't need to go through that route anymore. Just today as I write this, I no longer hear the audio clearly (it sounds like the game from 1998 tracks) and I have to switch back to disabling and enabling the USB audio in order to play it. All the help videos say about the "Monitor Off" function, but to this day I never had to do that.

Second Issue: I exit OBS, just to hear the USB audio still running. I have yet to see and/or find a fix to this. Before today, I had no issues and suddenly OBS decides to be crazy with this stuff. The only thing that I can think of that I did on my side is I knocked my Nintendo Pro Controller on a box.

Third issue: I open OBS and then all sound through my headphones stops (bluetooth, yes), and I previously tinkered with the audio settings in my scene, and the audio to my USB (switch) was heard, but I still couldn't hear the background audio. I've nver had THIS many issues within the span of 5 minutes before.

I'm annoyed, and I tried getting the default OBS back to before and it still doesn't work.