Free Snaz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

Re: [TOOL] Snaz / Stream pc time-countdown and more live 1.5

Would it be possible to add more countdown timers.

Yachak

hova said:
Would it be possible to add more countdown timers.

That is possible if i program more countdowns :)

I think its also possible to start snaz 2 times, but u have to copy the directory to a new directory and rename the second snaz to another executable name. (for example snaz2.exe)

ball2hi

The viewer count is still not updating if I hit "Start" before I actually start my stream. The entire stream the viewer count still said 0.

Yachak

ball2hi said:
The viewer count is still not updating if I hit "Start" before I actually start my stream. The entire stream the viewer count still said 0.

Hm i'm not sure what u are on about :)

Let say u start the Start Twitch Viewers and your stream is offline (Then the box should be orange and Viewers is set to 0)
-the viewer count is set to 0 so u can see it and move it inside DBS before u actually stream.

If afterwards u start your stream snaz will update itself ( as it checks the server every x amount of seconds) and will watch if your stream is coming online (the box will change to a green color)
> u can set "Check server every x seconds" to a minimum of 5 seconds as from yesterday.

if this is not an answer to your question please refine your question in your next reply.

Make sure u are on version 1.5.4.0 to ...

ball2hi

Yachak said:
ball2hi said:

Let say u start the Start Twitch Viewers and your stream is offline (Then the box should be orange and Viewers is set to 0)
-the viewer count is set to 0 so u can see it and move it inside DBS before u actually stream.

If afterwards u start your stream snaz will update itself ( as it checks the server every x amount of seconds) and will watch if your stream is coming online (the box will change to a green color)
> u can set "Check server every x seconds" to a minimum of 5 seconds as from yesterday.

if this is not an answer to your question please refine your question in your next reply.

I am on 1.5.4.0 and when I hit start viewers, it turned orange. Once I started, it turned green but the viewer count wasn't increasing the entire stream even though I had 5-6 viewers. The viewer count was stuck at 0 the entire livestream.

Yachak

ball2hi said:
Yachak said:
ball2hi said:

I am on 1.5.4.0 and when I hit start viewers, it turned orange. Once I started, it turned green but the viewer count wasn't increasing the entire stream even though I had 5-6 viewers. The viewer count was stuck at 0 the entire livestream.

I'm testing it on my own stream as we speak o_o , on my system it works how it should.

Are u sure your twitch name is perfectly correct filled in ?

ball2hi

Yachak said:
I'm testing it on my own stream as we speak o_o , on my system it works how it should.

Are u sure your twitch name is perfectly correct filled in ?
Yup, I even clicked the blue arrow and it directed me to my stream in web browser. I'll test it again in a few but I'm pretty sure it'll do the same.

EDIT; it seems to be working now. How odd...?

Yachak

• In the Sources box, right click and add Text
  • Give your source a name
  • Enable : Use Text From File (UTF-8 ...)
  • Browse to the text file or copy-paste the text file-link into the source text box

- U can change all the settings there as needed for color, font etc inside OBS

Technyze

Love this program!

Couple of suggestions:

Allow the countdown to countdown for more than 24hours. Add days.

Being able to run multiple countdowns would be nice as well!

Yachak

Technyze said:
Love this program!

Couple of suggestions:

Allow the countdown to countdown for more than 24hours. Add days.

Will be available in next release as i already implanted this.

Technyze said:
Being able to run multiple countdowns would be nice as well!

Hm, i have to think about that :)

Yachak

Re: [TOOL] Snaz / Stream pc time-countdown and more live 1.6

=== Version 1.6.0.0

+ Coded mouseover information feature in status bar
+ added support for days in countdown to specific time
+ countdown will be saved and not set to today’s date and current time
always
+ added Chrono tab with Chrono Down functionality (Countdown with value
instead of countdown to a value)
* Chrono Start buttons shortcuts are hook coded
+ added Channel status to Twitch Tab with Online/Offline/n/a status