Free Snaz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachak

6f5fca670c42b4e2037e4f5293a31c1b.png

smite

Hey I love this app, it makes events way easier to manage! My only complaint is that I can't set which hotkeys handle the chrono's timers.

Uzkul

Hello Yachak!

I'm fairly new to streaming but I've been using your Snaz tool, and loving it :)
I do have a question though.
Is there a way to play a sound when someone joins the chat channel on twitch, but not play it when they leave?
I have not a lot of viewer, but sometimes someone comes in, and of course I'd like to be notified :)

Thank you!

Yachak

Hello Yachak!

I'm fairly new to streaming but I've been using your Snaz tool, and loving it :)
I do have a question though.
Is there a way to play a sound when someone joins the chat channel on twitch, but not play it when they leave?
I have not a lot of viewer, but sometimes someone comes in, and of course I'd like to be notified :)

Thank you!

Hi Uzkul,

This isn't an integrated feature i'm afraid .. Snaz doesn't connect with twitch chat in any means.

Glad you like it ... have fun streaming !

GSGN

Is there a way to have it show who the most recent follower is and have it scroll through recent followers?

I know overlay websites have this feature but I would like to use my own overlay so a new follower feature would be awesome.

Last edited:

Yachak

Is there a way to have it show who the most recent follower is and have it scroll through recent followers?

I know overlay websites have this feature but I would like to use my own overlay so a new follower feature would be awesome.

Currently this is not possible and not integrated, it will never be without sufficient donations.

I forgot to make a minor suggestion on the Twitch (viewers) tab... in the game naming part remove the consoles/pc options - we don't choose that on twitch so its not really needed. Either leave it functioning as only Custom or make it simply global name detection from the default entire twitch game list.

:P

Yachak

I forgot to make a minor suggestion on the Twitch (viewers) tab... in the game naming part remove the consoles/pc options - we don't choose that on twitch so its not really needed. Either leave it functioning as only Custom or make it simply global name detection from the default entire twitch game list.

:P

Hi there,

The game option drop down box will stay as the game listings are separate and are locally stored in the data folder, however there is a new option planned to disable the local lists and take all the games immediately from twitch. (Like you're suggestion)

RevPuck

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but where exactly is Snaz pulling mp3 tags from? I'm pretty on point when it came to tagging my MP3s (even with artwork), and what Snaz reports will either lack album info or artwork info.

Like I said, I'm sure this has been covered before but I'm clearly spacing out on where you responded to it.

Thanks just the same.

Yachak

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but where exactly is Snaz pulling mp3 tags from? I'm pretty on point when it came to tagging my MP3s (even with artwork), and what Snaz reports will either lack album info or artwork info.

Like I said, I'm sure this has been covered before but I'm clearly spacing out on where you responded to it.

Thanks just the same.

The album name and album art is not coming from the mp3 tags at all it is pulled from an external database. You just have to make sure the name of the artist and song is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.