Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS

Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS 2.2.0

not.okidd

not.okidd submitted a new resource:

Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS - Simple overlay to show what song you are playing from YouTube music in OBS

Examples:​

<br>(More designs and customization options for your overlay coming soon)

Requirements:​

Read more about this resource...

not.okidd

not.okidd updated Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS with a new update entry:

Customize Your Overlay Your Way: Unleash Personalization with the Latest Update!

Upgrade Announcement!

We are thrilled to introduce the latest version of "Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS". We've worked hard to enhance the experience and bring new features that will surely make your stream even more impressive.

What's New in Version [Version Number]:

1. Real-Time Editing: Now you can customize your overlay directly from our website: http://okidd.store/. Change colors, adjust fonts, and more, all in real-time...

Read the rest of this update entry...

not.okidd

not.okidd updated Simple YouTube Music overlay for OBS with a new update entry:

Overlay Fix for YouTube Music Desktop App Compatibility

With the recent update to "YouTube Music Desktop App," various overlays have ceased to function due to incompatibility with the "Companion Server." To address this, a solution has been implemented on my website. You can now access an older version of the software (1.13.0) that restores overlay functionality. Additionally, a brief tutorial has been provided to simplify the process of integrating the overlay into OBS for a seamless experience. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

not.okidd

does not work with v 2.0 of you tube music app, i have had to go to youtube music app github and download an older version
It is true, unfortunately with the latest update of the app it is no longer possible to use overlays due to incompatibility with the "Companion Server", sorry for the inconvenience. Although you can still use my plugin with old versions of "YouTube Music Desktop App".