Settings Changing In All Scenes When I Make Changes In One Scene

Nocturnal Lunacy

So everytime I make a change to the dimensions of anything in one scene, it changes the dimensions in every scene if I used the same source. For example: If I change the dimensions of the chat box for the obsbrowser source for StreamLabs Twitch Chat it changes the dimensions in every scene instead of each scene keeping its own separate settings. It does this with anything I used multiple sources of. Videos, foonowplaying, gifs, etc.
Log file for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• 2021-10-12 19-46-19.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 65

FerretBomb

When adding the source to the other scenes, did you go to Add->(sourcetype)->Add Existing, or did you Copy the source and Paste (Reference)?
And I assume you're using the scaling handles in the Preview, and not a Size/Crop filter.

Nocturnal Lunacy

When adding the source to the other scenes, did you go to Add->(sourcetype)->Add Existing, or did you Copy the source and Paste (Reference)?
And I assume you're using the scaling handles in the Preview, and not a Size/Crop filter.
Yes i'm using the scaling handles instead of the crop filter. And i used the add existing source. It actually seems to be effecting the browser sources. This never used to happen and then all of a sudden it started a yr or so ago and then there was an update and it stopped and then 2 updates ago i think it was it started doing it again and then the last update stopped it and then it just started up again recently. It's the updates that are causing it to happen.