Set the main scene in each scene collection

Maybe I'll be alone in this, but I assume that every streamer that streams in OBS does not have only one single scene and has several.

Now imagine you're streaming Call of Duty, for example. You turn off the game and want to turn on Apex Legends, for example.

For Call of Duty you have made some scenes in a collection of scenes named "CoD"
For Apex Legends you have made some scenes in a collection of scenes named "ApeX"

When changing the game, of course, you need to change the collection of scenes from CoD to ApeX, which you will do, but because CoD has completely different scenes and has a completely different overlay, etc ... so viewers will see the scene you used last and I personally don't like it at all. If it were possible to set a main scene for each scene collection that would be activated after changing the scene collection, it would be amazing! Don't you think?

Perhaps I explained it so that it would be clear to everyone and it would be great if there were more people who lack this function