Service Integration Testing (Release Candidate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4NIERI

I'm not sure I understand your bug report. Can you give a step-by-step reproduction case, with expected and actual outcomes?

The Mixer Streaming Key have this format: "3359905-li45wtutdqml7utcvzefllbs4xuvk7uo". The 1st part is the Channel ID. If I copy and paste this kind of key on OBS, the streaming goes as expected. But, if I do the integration with Mixer, the stream key is modified by OBS losting its inicial numbers, becoming something as: "li45wtutdqml7utcvzefllbs4xuvk7uo". I can see this removing the integration and checking the Key on OBS. The key become invalid because lost the inicial numbers on the streaming key.

tielqt

Forum Moderator
Something I'd like to see in the final build of this beta is custom browser panels, which would allow folks to create panels for their chat independent of service integrations. I'll probably keep my stream key setup, for example, but I'd still like to be able to see the Mixer chat without having to hook up my account.

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Something I'd like to see in the final build of this beta is custom browser panels, which would allow folks to create panels for their chat independent of service integrations. I'll probably keep my stream key setup, for example, but I'd still like to be able to see the Mixer chat without having to hook up my account.

I'd like to see this too (personally I use Restream so Twitch-specific auto-loaded panels are useless to me) but I worry they'd be more complex than they'd seem at first glance.

tielqt

Forum Moderator
We already have a working implementation to a point (with the predefined "Twitch Chat" / "Mixer Chat" names), so here's my wishlist for theoretical implementation of a more generic version:
  1. New section in View > Docks for "Browser" docks (or add View > Browser Docks / Panels)
  2. Require a name for the panel so users can toggle them on/off and know exactly what panel they're adjusting.
  3. Address bar at the top of the panel (which can be hidden or minimized with a control).
I can get a mockup going of what I envision could be done with the address bar, but more feedback on this style of implementation would be good.

KNO3

Another way to implement it might be something like this:
1. View > Docks > Add Panel (next to Reset UI and Lock UI options)
2. Popup box with two entries, one for the panel name and one for the URL
3. OK/Cancel buttons, when OK is clicked the panel pops up and is added to the list of dock panels

I think this is similar to the way that tielqt suggested implementing it, with the exception that there wouldn't be an address bar at the top of the panel which would make for a cleaner UI in my opinion. I could be wrong, but I can't really think of a reason I'd wanna change the URL of one of the panels on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.