Separation of music and games

RexCrater

There is a sound of the game, it goes to the speaker. And there is the sound of music that goes through a virtual cable. Depending on which audio listening mode we turn on for music, there will be a different result.
1. Turn off listening - I can't hear the music, but I can hear it on the recording.
2. Listen only (mute output) - I can hear music. The music is recorded along with the main sound.
3.Listening and output - I hear music. On the record, the music due to the double output (from the sound and the sound of the music) is duplicated.
The question is. How can I make it so that I listen to music and it is output to my track, but the main sound does not notice it.
It should turn out like this - music, sound on different audio tracks and music should be audible.

RexCrater

For anyone interested, I found this solution. Through the plugin, make a separate game capture. As a result, we hear the music, we hear the game, and they are all on different tracks.
True, there are con
1) for each new sound source, you will have to add your own audio sourc
2) If during the stream you change games, you need to change the sound capture to the desired game. (although you can capture by hotkey)

If you have any other ideas please let me know.