Screen readers fail to read some menu items in some context menus of OBS Studio

k_kolev1985

Hello,

As the title states, screen readers like NVDA, Narrator and JAWS fail to read some menu items in some context menus of OBS Studio. The one noticed is the context menu for a source in the list of sources in the main window of OBS Studio, but I don't know if it is the only one that is problematic. And I just found out, that the problem occurs only when using the high-contrast black theme in Windows, as I do use it.

Steps to reproduce it:
1. Enable high-contrast mode in Windows 10, by doing the following:
1.1. Open Windows Settings (Windows+I).
1.2. Go to Ease of access -> High-contrast.
1.3. Turn on the high-contrast mode, using the respective toggle.
1.4. From the "High-contrast theme" combo-box, select "High-Contrast Black".
2. Launch a screen reader like NVDA, Narrator or JAWS.
3. Launch OBS Studio.
4. Create a scene and add at least one source to it.
5. Invoke the context menu for the added source and use the up/down arrow keys to navigate between its menu items.

Expected result:
The screen readers should properly report all menu items (e.g. its label, its state (inactive/unavailable), if it has a submenu).

Actual result.
The screen readers do not properly report some menu items (e.g. its label, its state (inactive/unavailable), if it has a submenu).

Test environment:
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro version 2004 (build 19041.450), 64-bit, in Bulgarian with all locale settings set to "Bulgarian".
- OBS Studio version: 25.0.8 (64 bit), portable, in english.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F at 2.90GHz.
- RAM Memory: 16.00GB.
- Graphics: MSI GeForce GTX-1050TI Gaming X 4G, 4096MB dedicated memory, desktop resolution set to 1920x1080.
- Sound Card: Realtek ALC892 at Intel Cannon Point PCH.

Can the problem be fixed?

Thanks in advance!