ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS

Free ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS 1.12

kopsap4ik

kopsap4ik submitted a new resource:

ScoreBoard (.txt) for MacOS - Scoreboard for online broadcasting of sports games (hockey, football and others) through OBS.

Scoreboard for online broadcasting of sports games (hockey, football and others) through OBS.

The program counts the time (timer and countdown), keeps the goals and period (half), and also uses the team names.
View attachment 60404
All output data are stored in TXT files on the computer. Each of them can be used in OBS (add source: text) over a picture of any scoreboard.

View attachment 60405

In the settings window (gear icon), you can select the desired...

Read more about this resource...

kopsap4ik

Where did you get the scoreboard.png ?
Also This seems like such a great simple scoreboard app!

I don't remember where I downloaded scoreboard.png, but there are a lot of such png files on the Internet. You can also make your own in a graphics editor.

Attached scoreboard.png

mainScoreboard.png

CBMoGraph

This is fantastic! If I can request a feature upgrade - it would be nice to have penalty minutes for hockey games.

kopsap4ik

This is fantastic! If I can request a feature upgrade - it would be nice to have penalty minutes for hockey games.

I will try to do this in the future, but I will not promise the exact date .
In the next update, the program will save one final image file (.png) with all titles. TXT files for each statistic value will be saved.

CBMoGraph

I will try to do this in the future, but I will not promise the exact date .
In the next update, the program will save one final image file (.png) with all titles. TXT files for each statistic value will be saved.

You're doing this out of the goodness of your heart - whenever it's done is fine by me!

What I love best about this (as opposed to Scoreboard+) is that you have hotkey bindings included which makes integration with a stream deck SOOO much easier. Thank you for that! On that note, would it be possible to also have a hotkey for "Reset Timer"? I know that there's a master reset for scores as well, but resetting the timer with a hotkey would make period changes much more simple, especially since that can be linked to a multi-action on the stream deck.

kopsap4ik

Correct - so that I can reset the timer between periods (I'm streaming ice hockey), rather than resetting all data.
OK. I'll think about how to do it better for hotkeys.
Now you can return the timer by tapping on the slider (you don't need to move the slider, just tap on the current position of the slider).

mnbkh

You're just AMAZING ! Thanks for this tremendous work it was perfectly what I searched for for hours now, trying to do scripts by my own, Googling, reading never-ending subs on Reddit... And I finally found your great work which fits perfectly. You're sincerly the GOAT !!!!!

Phlume

This looks like a very useful program and exactly what i need... but for windows.

What are the odds/chances that you could port this to a windows machine?

I have tried Snaz, but in Snaz, when the ChronoDown "stops", the text file is purged and the clock dissapears... so in a hockey or basketball game, it is difficult to see what the time remaining is during a time out because of this glitch.

CBMoGraph

This looks like a very useful program and exactly what i need... but for windows.

I have tried Snaz, but in Snaz, when the ChronoDown "stops", the text file is purged and the clock dissapears... so in a hockey or basketball game, it is difficult to see what the time remaining is during a time out because of this glitch.
There's a similar scoreboard program (Scoreboard+) that was designed for windows. It worked on Mac, but not as well as this.

kopsap4ik

Try this program for windows:

ben_j9546

kopsap4ik. Is there any chance you could add Stream Deck integration in the future? It would make things a lot handier when it comes to changing score and starting/stopping the timer. Thanks.

kopsap4ik

kopsap4ik. Is there any chance you could add Stream Deck integration in the future? It would make things a lot handier when it comes to changing score and starting/stopping the timer. Thanks.

Maybe, but I don't have a Stream Deck, so I don't think I can implement it anytime soon. Also, I'm just learning how to program in Swift, so I supplement the application with functions that I can implement myself :)

Maybe this post and the author (CBMoGraph) will help you: