Question / Help Scoreboard for individual sports

marhyno

Hi I am looking for scoreboard which is used for individual sports, not for team vs. team or player vs. player. I am looking for the scoreboard which is for example used in skiing results or athletics where there are names and times next to them (perfect use would be to connect it to stopwatch). Is there something like this or I need to create my own ? Thanks.

Pro10Atom

[QUOTE = "marhyno, post: 399206, member: 179892"]
Привет, я ищу табло, используется для индивидуальных видов спорта, а не для команд против команд или игроков против игроков. Я ищу табло, которое используется, например, используется для результатов лыжного спорта или легкой атлетики, где рядом с ними указано название и время (идеальным явлением было бы подключить его к секундомеру). Есть ли что-то подобное или мне нужно создать свое? Спасибо.
[/ QUOTE] Привет, нашли такую прогу?

fpn

Hello, i am looking for this too.
For a windsurf contest, i will follow the guys on a boat and display their name, number.
I am thinking of displaying a lower third with one name + number (and may be two). Ideally defined/triggered by a smphone/tablet (by an operator to alleviate the work of the director). I will keep on investigating the web for such plugin.
I already found the stopwatch plugin.

Tomasz Góral

Hello, i am looking for this too.
For a windsurf contest, i will follow the guys on a boat and display their name, number.
I am thinking of displaying a lower third with one name + number (and may be two). Ideally defined/triggered by a smphone/tablet (by an operator to alleviate the work of the director). I will keep on investigating the web for such plugin.
I already found the stopwatch plugin.
I can build website for you.