Scoreboard Assistant for Web (8wr.io)

Semi-free Scoreboard Assistant for Web (8wr.io) 4.0

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

Scoreboard Assistant for Web (8wr.io) - Scoreboards, Lower Thirds and Text Management

Welcome to version 4 of Scoreboard Assistant (for web)! I've decided to completely open up the website for beta testing! That means at least till the end of May, everyone will be able to use all the features of this website completely for free! Just register an account and you'll be able to make your own scoreboard packages immediately! If it's your first time seeing this website, check out some of the tutorials and guides to get started...

Read more about this resource...

Jaxel

Jaxel updated Scoreboard Assistant for Web (8wr.io) with a new update entry:

8wr.io Moves Out of Beta... But Remains Free For Now!

Just like all other versions of Scoreboard Assistant, I basically write this software for myself. Thankfully, you guys in the community get to benefit from my needs. This current version, uses a third-party service called "Google Cloud Firestore". Currently, we are running off the free version of this service; which means there is no real service cost to this website. And based on usage quotas from the past two weeks, and we'll be able to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jaxel

Check box toggles and Android App!

We've recently released an Android app for 8wr.io! It's really just a web-view front end for the website, but it gives direct access to your scoreboards.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ewr.scoreboardassistant

Jaxel

Important change to "reset scores" and new "clear fields" buttons!

Due to a request for additional features, the way the "reset scores" button works has changed.

Request #20: A new "clear fields" button has been added. For any text field, select field or scoreboard field, you can now add a button that will clear all the values and reset them to empty. This button is available as an OPTION; and thus will not be shown by default. However, in order to facilitate this feature, the "reset...

Jaxel

New "Simple" Scoreboard For Custom OBS Browser Docks!

The most recent version of OBS Studio (24.0, released October 11) added a new feature called "Custom Browser Docks". With this new feature, you can now set up any web page as a panel in your OBS interface! Naturally, you'll probably want to dock your scoreboards directly into OBS. However, taking your package URL and simply dumping it into a custom browser dock doesn't result in a clean look.

To facilitate a cleaner look, we have just added a new "simple" container for packages. When adding...

Jaxel

Custom Color Palettes Now Available!

You can now define "color palettes" independent from packages! Previously, you would define your color palettes for each package individually. If you're like me, you use the same package for multiple events; but each event had different colors. This meant that you had to constantly write down your stored color settings in a text file and restore them each time you wanted to go back to an old color palette.

With this new system, you can instead define color palettes in...

Jaxel

Importing and Exporting!

By popular request, you can now export your packages (or pages) to local JSON files. This will allow you to make backups of your packages (or pages). With this, you can do your own versioning.

You can also import your backups to existing packages (or pages). This will make it easy to duplicate your scoreboard packages (or pages) as needed.

Import and Export buttons can be found on the edit buttons for packages and pages.

Jaxel

Mixer is dead, Long Live Trovo!

Microsoft decided a few months ago that their investment into Beam (later renamed to Mixer) was coming to an end. As such, about two weeks ago, they shut the Mixer platform down completely. It's a shame, because I believe the advancement of Mixer was the only thing forcing Amazon to keep Twitch updated. Before Mixer was formed, Amazon had let Twitch languish, without any updates (not even SSL) for three years! With this shutdown, Mixer pages have been removed from all packages. They no...

DonGus

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

Scoreboard Assistant for Web (8wr.io) - Scoreboards, Lower Thirds and Text Management

Read more about this resource...
I am a old retired computer guy that plays in a lot of pickleball tournaments. One of the tournaments asked to find a way to live stream pickleball with name and score. Update score from tablet. I see there is a lot of scoreboard overlays for OBS. That is what I want to do. Don’t mind paying for low cost purchase or consulting . Just want simple, Reliable and easy to train user. Mostly double play, but there are singles. Much like Ping Pong. I am planning on doing this for multiple tournaments and sporting events like HS FOOTBALL. Could you be of service for me. I am spending way to much time on the scoreboard part of this task. I am under a time problem. My first tournament is in October. I need some tech support to make this thing fly and find someone that will help do initial tournament with me.. I want to distribute your software and tech support to my customers. I need to know licensing on purchasing info. What kind of code is used and can I modify easily. I’m not great at coding , but do a little Arduino C++, python, html. I am working on proceeding from here to form a business out of producing Video Streaming for Pickleball tournaments and other sporting events. I need a partner for the scoreboard part of this endeavor. Please let me know you like to part of this and what youn would expect.

thx

Dgustavson4444@gmail.com