RutonyChat

Non-Free RutonyChat

rutony

Sorry didnt check thread some days.

How much does it cost to ask for custom skin?
It depends on the complexity and on the sources. Usually, custom theme cost over 15$

I want to get this app but really want to see support for StreamUp Chat and Discord would be amazing.
I do not plan to add them. I have absolutely no purpose to support all sites. Only those that are of interest to users. And those who can lead new users. I do not think that these can do.

But anyway, you can order add the site. For example, at last update I added Azubu, it was order. Price to add new site 70-100$

rutony

rutony updated RutonyChat with a new update entry:

RutonyChat 2.13

• Added Web server mode. Chat can be open on any device with web browser.
  • New bot for GoodGame and Twtich.
  • Added reading e-mail notifications about your subscription for Youtube, only supports English-language notice (wrteamchannel).
  • Added reading e-mail notifications from the Yandex.Money payment system (Russian, amount + comments), QIWI.Voucher (Russian, amount + comments), PayPal (English, nickname + price + comments), WebMoney (English only amount). In If you use this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AckMeL666

I do not plan to add them. I have absolutely no purpose to support all sites. Only those that are of interest to users. And those who can lead new users. I do not think that these can do.

But anyway, you can order add the site. For example, at last update I added Azubu, it was order. Price to add new site 70-100$

I plan on being a user if it can support all my needs. StreamUp and especially Discord are becoming very popular now and would definitely bring you new users. Unfortunately there is no way I can NOT afford $70 or more too get that added maybe if others whom wanted the same thing pooled money together or something (aka kickstarter LoL). However I do love to talk about and give shout-outs every time I stream to the apps I love which could help bring you more users as well. I think others would do the same if you add these features too. Something to think about. I like the work you've done so far just trying to help make this the best app it can be. Look forward to see what else you come up with. ;c)

rutony

RutonyChat 2.14

• Rank system. Now you can add the chatter icons for some achievements, such as the number of messages, the amount of donate or number resubscribe. Unfortunately, not all templates adapted for icons ranks, but those that support most, over 80%. I recommend adding small icons 16x16. (thanks i1ame, for closing milestone)
  • A new type of alert - custom. Custom alerts these are shown only as a result of the trigger from the Remote control
  • The notifications appear split on site source...

rutony

RutonyChat 2.16

• Added authorization OAuth for Twitter, Twitchalerts, Twitch. This allows to obtain correct information, without using the bots, which may in some cases cause problems with availability information
  • Added a new type of alert - Host
  • Twitchalert. Moved to the official API. Important now tests with notification page at not work because they do not exist in the database API. For testing, you can create donate, on the page of all revenues. After testing, remove it
  • Donationalerts....

etrnlwait

This will be a really dumb question but is there a standalone client? I know this is mainly used to show chat on stream, but I was looking for an alternative to Chatty to watch my chat.