Roblox game capture not working, just a black screen.

cheygrembaby

So I've started using OBS recently, so I'm new to the program. I know the basic "display capture" and "game capture", but for some reason OBS does not pick up on Roblox. I don't know if its because it's blocked or something to do with the program, but I uninstalled and reinstalled OBS to try it again, and it still will not work for Roblox. It works well with Gmod (save for the laggy recording afterwards) and other games, but roblox seems to be the only game I'm unable to get working.

I've tried everything there was, from letting OBS run as administrator to compatibility mode and graphics settings, as well as changing my display settings on my computer. I only have one graphics card and its "Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics". I use Windows 11 home and I've been getting really frustrated when trying to record Roblox on OBS.

This is the log file I did minutes ago to show an example of my issue. I'm stumped on what the problem could be, but I really hope that anyone out there can figure out my issue.

Harold

Roblox' recent updates reportedly added an anti-cheat that is blocking game capture from working.
Because of this, any fix to getting game capture working will have to come from either Roblox or their anti-cheat provider.
You will need to use window capture

cheygrembaby

Roblox' recent updates reportedly added an anti-cheat that is blocking game capture from working.
Because of this, any fix to getting game capture working will have to come from either Roblox or their anti-cheat provider.
You will need to use window capture
Somehow I never thought of using window capture, but it works!! Thanks a bunch, dude!

ronet

I almost got banned by their dumb anticheat system. Not only they cannot make proper capturing system, but they disallow to even mention about OBS in the chat and, even better, they prevent this software from doing its job. In my opinion, Roblox is the most wicked and stupid gaming platform and I'm there just for one game.