Replay Buffer OBS Studio? Can't find it!

AHappyTeddyBear

Hey,
I can't seem to find where to do the replay buffer in OBS Studio. I used it in old OBS and was my favourite thing in it.
If it's not in yet and is going to be added, when will this happen and also can the time be made customisable up to about last 20min of gameplay as that is really most useful!
Thanks!

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
As dodgepong mentioned, it IS on the list. OBS-Studio will sooner or later incorporate "all" features that the classic OBS offered. You can keep an eye on this mantis issue: https://obsproject.com/mantis/view.php?id=391

Is there a reason to not use the classic OBS and its replay buffer until the feature gets added to OBS-Studio?

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Now I am confused, OBS classic supports NVENC for probably two years by now.
Multiple audio tracks are only available on OBS Studio though, that is correct.

AHappyTeddyBear

Oh I thought it had been implemented better in OBS Studio so it encodes on graphics card with vritually no fps drop. But yeah I have used Dxtory with multiple audio tracks and x264 codec for last 3 years but if I can get multiple audio tracks + replay buffer so I don't have to go through as many clips + NVENC, will definitely make upgrade to windows 10 for NVENC (which dxtory doesnt work correctly in) and switch to OBS Studio. Just a case of waiting for replay buffer to be added as you say.