Question / Help Rendering lag with only OBS open.

Bwit

Hey guys.
I've spent two days trying to figure this out and everything I've found talks about lag when they are streaming. My issue is that OBS shows "frames missed due to rendering lag" and "skipped frames due to encoding lag" going up as soon as I open OBS with no game open or any browsers or apps. Even with a clean install of OBS, those numbers are still rising. Mind you, this was not happening prior to the last couple of days. So I have no clue what could have happened. I thought it might be a virus, but I did a full system scan and there were no threats.

I'm not very tech savvy, so anything you need to see from me to help figure this out, just let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I just recently started streaming on Twitch and am very close to affiliate. Any information someone can give me, who know about these things better than me, would be awesome.

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Intel Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
1920x1080, 60 Hz

Last edited:

carlmmii

Post your log file, and make sure you're on 21.1.2 (you have to manually download this, the auto-updater in 21.1.0 does not work).

Bwit

Post your log file, and make sure you're on 21.1.2 (you have to manually download this, the auto-updater in 21.1.0 does not work).
I am on 21.1.2. I don't know if this shows what you're needing to see. Bare with me here.

Attachments

• 2018-06-28 21-09-04.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 30