Render lag

TGKLightning

I started streaming back in 2015/2016 when I built my first ever pc. The specs were an amd fx-6350, gtx 750ti, 8gb 2600mhz ram. I was able to stream everything I wanted at 720p60fps, x264 encoder, 6000 but bitrate and be running on higher performance and not drop 1 single frame. I took a break from streaming for 2-3 years, when I came back to streaming I found I couldn't stream what so every with the settings I normally use. It got to the point where I completely threw away that computer and built one sometime again in early 2020 because I thought my components were getting shot so I built one with an i5-9600kf, gtx 1050ti(soon to be a 1070 8gb) and 16gb 3200mhz ram. Come to find out that i still can't stream with the old setting i had before. Even switched over to nvenc encoding to get a slight improvement but still get extremely bad lag in my stream whenever I shoot a gun, aim down sights, get shot at, or just stutters extremely bad and locks up for 5 -10 seconds at a time every 5 minutes of streaming and i can be getting 68 -100 fps in games. Did you guys do something to your software in the years I've been away that Severely lags streams.

TGKLightning

Here is my channel so you can see exactly what im talking about in my past broadcasts

TGKLightning

And here is a clip from a stream I done 4 years ago with the exact same settings