Recording / Streaming colors are too dark

Kalach

Sup all,
Straight to the point? I gotcha!

I wish my color were brighter just as the image below,
Instead there are way too dark for me and I wish to change that somehow
If it's possible to do this while recording it would be perfect, if not, I would be glad to hear other solutions

Screenshot 2023-09-12 07-53-36.png

Screenshot 2023-09-12 07-54-58.png
You can see there's no enchancments in the video player aswell

unknown_2023.09.12-08.01.png

Small note is I noticed a different threads discussing this subject but talking separately between Recording & Streaming, If you could summarize both options here it would be perfect.

Thanks

Kalach

I also noticed now different colors are actually brighter than actual for example this green

Screenshot 2023-09-12 08-26-44.png

Screenshot 2023-09-12 08-26-52.png

AaronD

In the Settings screenshot in your first post, change the Color Range to Limited.

That exists because of analog TV broadcasts. Nothing is ever equal in analog, so they overdrove it slightly to make sure that white and black, at least, are displayed as intended. When those signals are digitized, to play back on the same analog gear, it's important that the digital scale include the overdrive. Thus, the Limited color range, in the sense that the display device can only handle a limited amount of what can be encoded.

Full, as you might imagine, implies that only 0% is actually black and only 100% is actually white. Anything even slightly off of that is displayed differently.

Mismatching that setting will result in the colors and brightness being slightly "off".