Recording Speeds Up

zwarham

I have been trying to record a 15 minute presentation but every time I record the actual recording length is only half of the time and it starts out fine but as I watch the footage the audio gets faster and faster. As if someone was increasing the playback speed like those YouTube videos where the speed increases when something happens. But the video is playing back at the correct speed so I end up getting half the footage but all the audio (albeit incredibly inaudible)

The playback speed issues and total video length is the same regardless of video playback software (tried VLC and windows movies)

I have the same issue. I don´t know whats wrong. I tried so many setting and combinations, but the result is the same. 1 or 2 minits of the record is correct and then the audio track speed up. Issue is not by the playback (the audio track is demaged. If I open the recording in Sony Vegas or Davinci Resolve the issue is still here.

And new experience. After reinstall OBS the record begin withoput audio, then is abou 1é - 20 sec audio normal and then speed up, and obs record onli 40 sec record. No longer.

crc88

I have been trying to record a 15 minute presentation but every time I record the actual recording length is only half of the time and it starts out fine but as I watch the footage the audio gets faster and faster. As if someone was increasing the playback speed like those YouTube videos where the speed increases when something happens. But the video is playing back at the correct speed so I end up getting half the footage but all the audio (albeit incredibly inaudible)

The playback speed issues and total video length is the same regardless of video playback software (tried VLC and windows movies)
I had the same issue. I tried what suggested in the thread. No luck.
I re-install the NVDIA GEFORCE Drivers. The problem is gone now. Hope this would help.