Question / Help Recording/Render Problems x264/H264

CJones1

Hi @ all i'm new here,

At first sry for my english, but i try my best and i hope you understand the context.

I try to make it simple as far i could.

My System: R7 2700x / RX 580
Because of my GPU i go with my CPU (codec x264). I need the extra power of my GPU in games, with H264AMD, my GPU use 30% more Power.

So i go with: Gameplay
1080p 60FPS / x264 / CFR / keyframe 2 / try Profile Main and High / try Lv 4.1-5.1/ try very- and superfast / try from 23 to 10 ( because to see how big are the bitrate and file size and to see quality diffrents)

It all works very nice and the video (Gameplay) have a sharp quality and runs like butter, no laggs nothing.

So i take the file in Hitfilm Express to render it for Youtube H264 and the result is crap. I know quality get lost but its deffenetly not like CFR. But the biggest Problem is, it's stuttering and have mini/micro lags what i see. It don't goes smooth. First i thought it was a small bitrate but i try all szenarios and nothing become better.

What can i do. And what is the Problem.
Tommorow i try davinci resolve, but i think Hitfilm is top and H264 is H264 the encoder is all the same.

I like the quality of CFR and i have no problems if a bit quality get lost but stuttering and laggs, no way.

I hope some one have a answer or help for my. Thank you all very much and sty for my english.

Greets from Germany

CJones1

Hi i found the Problem,

It is MKV, i don't know but in the Procress of Remuxen there is something goes wrong. If i go only in mp4, hitfilm and Davinci make no Problem with the Sound after render it . So i go with a new install of obs and i hope it is fix. Greets