Resource icon

Recording Notifier 0.0.1

hauzer

hauzer submitted a new resource:

Recording Notifier - A plugin that let's you know when you start or stop recording.

I couldn't help but notice an irritating lack of indicators which should let you know if you have begun recording or not. This is a rudimentary attempt at providing the said feature. A synthesized voice (usually Microsoft Anna) will inform you when you start or stop recording a scene.

Read more about this resource...

Michael33

When I set it up, I gor the error on the picture-MSVCP120.dll is missing.
I deleted this and MSVCR120.dll from System 32 folder
I installed VISUAL STUDIO redist 2013 from MS-both 64 and 32 bit versions. Now the plugin is installed and no more nagging notification about missing DLLwhen I start OBS, but the plugin still doesn't do its job.

I also tried installing dlls to Plugins folder, but it didn't make any difference.
screenshot MSVCP120.dll is missing.jpg

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Pazuzu156

When I set it up, I gor the error on the picture-MSVCP120.dll is missing.
I deleted this and MSVCR120.dll from System 32 folder
I installed VISUAL STUDIO redist 2013 from MS-both 64 and 32 bit versions. Now the plugin is installed and no more nagging notification about missing DLLwhen I start OBS, but the plugin still doesn't do its job.

I also tried installing dlls to Plugins folder, but it didn't make any difference.View attachment 4597

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

I would think it'd be easier to install the MSVC++ 2013 redist package. That message just says the libraries needed are missing. Refrain from deleting anything in your system32 directory unless you know what you're doing.

MVSC++ 2013 Redist Download