Recorded a 2 hour long video, Stopped the recording, checked the file in videos and its 1 secound long, WHY!?!?

Cabbie

I dont know everything about obs but ive recorded like a 1hr 50min video literally 2 days ago and it was fine but this one messed up and as you can imagine i am annoyed as i have wasted the day as nothing was done. I just want to avoid this happening again if its anything i have done on my end. I have a good spec computer 3080, 32gb of RAM. I dont really know what happened so if you could explain that would be perfect. If you really want to make my entire life then please explain how i can get the recording but i believe thats impossible.

I believe this is the correct log it is the latest but i did have two obs windows at the same time for webcam and gameplay so i dont know if this is the right one.

Attachments

• 2022-08-28 18-39-25.txt
    23 KB · Views: 10

Cabbie

[Edit] So the recording i thought was the webcam footage turns out to be both the footage combined but for some reason the gameplay came up on top so most of it is the gameplay.

There was a bit of recording of the webcam at the beginning but it bugged out with like white picture noise and then the gameplay took over. So if anyone could explain this it would be great thank you. FYI i have two obs windows open one to record webcam and one to record gameplay but thats the only way i know to record both and have two separate files