Record RDP Sessions

anxiousman

Hi guys ...
I need to record every sessions made with RDP to employee VPS and right now I tried scheduler event to trigger OBS command but I FAILED.
Also there is 2 problems with the recording, size and resolution of the recording is not always the same because every client have differnt monitor size and so the RDP window size is different and also it is possible to hide OBS recording completely so the user wont be able to stop the process?
Thanks Guys!

koala

Professional shell control boxes nest 2 rdp sessions: The user connects to the scb, then the scb starts the session to the real destination. Monitoring/Recording software is running inside the scb session outside of the inner session, so it cannot manipulated by the user.

anxiousman

Professional shell control boxes nest 2 rdp sessions: The user connects to the scb, then the scb starts the session to the real destination. Monitoring/Recording software is running inside the scb session outside of the inner session, so it cannot manipulated by the user.
How should I make a profile for any resolution? Every time when the resolution is wrong all I can record is a backscreen.