Problem with Cameras

Abnerz_

I've been livestreaming almost a year now and i've got a real problem: Cameras!

I use 4 Webcam UltraHD 4K BRIO, Logitech, Webcams e Equipamentos de VOIP cameras of these and one of another branch. So, generally 1 or 2 of these logitechs does not work. Windows makes that sound when something is connected, but they just do not appear on OBS. I use extensors USB-Cables so I can put the camera wherever I want to. IDK why this happens, but it really disturbs me and it's been a pain in my 4ss.

The other branch camera works perfectly in any extensor cable, in any USB-port in my cpu. IDK what it could be then.

Pls sombebody help me, i need to work.

Link for the cameras i work with: https://www.amazon.com.br/Logitech-...ocphy=1031874&hvtargid=pla-381707158557&psc=1

Abnerz_

I've been livestreaming almost a year now and i've got a real problem: Cameras!

I use 4 Webcam UltraHD 4K BRIO, Logitech, Webcams e Equipamentos de VOIP cameras of these and one of another branch. So, generally 1 or 2 of these logitechs does not work. Windows makes that sound when something is connected, but they just do not appear on OBS. I use extensors USB-Cables so I can put the camera wherever I want to. IDK why this happens, but it really disturbs me and it's been a pain in my 4ss.

The other branch camera works perfectly in any extensor cable, in any USB-port in my cpu. IDK what it could be then.

Pls sombebody help me, i need to work.

Link for the cameras i work with: https://www.amazon.com.br/Logitech-...ocphy=1031874&hvtargid=pla-381707158557&psc=1
+ plus they do work well if i put only one. it wasnt this way

AaronD

USB stuff is supposed to have a unique serial number for each device, but it's cheaper in the factory to make them *entirely* identical, including that serial number. That of course causes problems when you try to use multiple of the same thing. Some systems can figure it out, but it can still be random which is what so you're rearranging them constantly to make them right; others won't even use more than one of the same serial number.

In other words, don't sort by price and buy the cheapest. :-)