Question / Help Possible to run OBS with a streaming app?

Cookieless

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a redundant post in the wrong forum. I'm the new girl ^^; .

I'm looking to stream on an app using OBS's webcam/screen share function. I seem to be running into two different issues, as this is my first time tinkering with someone of this magnitude. The app is only programmed to use a webcam, but I would like to show my webcam and screen. My two problems are as followed:

1.) I'm streaming on an app that doesn't have a desktop component, so I'm using Bluestacks to run a droid emulator. I'm not streaming video game play (I'm just showing my face and Wordpad) so I don't think I'll need a high frame rate. However, I'm wondering if I will run into issues using trying to do this. Will OBS still work as intended if I try this?

2.) This is an app and there is no mention of a "stream code" on the app or anywhere I could find. Customer service is non-existent and I doubt they will be helping me , as the app is not very popular. Is it possible to still use all / most of OBS's functions without a stream code? I don't mind not having a lot of the functions. As long as I can use my webcam and screen at the same time, I'd be extremely happy.

I'd be astronomically grateful to anyone that could help me or point me in the right direction. I've been trying to wrap my head about this for a week now and it's driving me insane! Thank you in advance for reading and sorry if I'm in the wrong place.