PixelPro.io

Free PixelPro.io

Drewsif Designs

Site looks awesome, graphics are great. How do I download them? I don't see a checkout feature to get to the files.
Thanks!!
OOPS! Just saw this :(. There is a bright red circle at the top of the site. It will display the number of graphics you have in your cart. Click that to head over to checkout and don't fill out any payment info. Enjoy and happy streaming!

Drewsif Designs

Drewsif Designs updated PixelPro.io with a new update entry:

New Animated Alert!

There are a bunch of new graphics on PixelPro.io but the one that really stands out is our first ever animated alert. Download this alert for free and use it with streamlabs. Feel free to send us feedback so we can continue to create better remeasures for content creators.

Animated alert: https://pixelpro.io/graphics/animated-alert-1
Video Preview: https://youtu.be/xAAbTCURKU8

View attachment 43833

Read the rest of this update entry...

Drewsif Designs

New Stream Panels, Apex Legends Stream Graphics, MK 11 And Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Overlays.

Hey everyone!

We have added a lot more content on PixelPro.io since the last update.Here is a list of content that we would like the highlight and you can download today for FREE. As always we try to support small streamers so we hope it helps.

Over 200 Free Resources. View All

View attachment 47041
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare themed Overlays...

Drewsif Designs

Content Update "Dead Shot"

PixelPro+Content+Update+Preview.png

Hey everyone!

I have just dropped a new content update on PixelPro.io. There are 8 new overlays and 2 new backgrounds. I also added some more Mortal Kombat overlays and some Dead By Daylight themed graphics...

Drewsif Designs

Drewsif Designs

Over 10,000 content creators have used PixelPro.io!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. PixelPro.io has been helping more and more content creators every day and we have no intention on slowing down. We have added more and more free content updates packed with resources to use in your streams. Check out what's now on the platform and thank you again for the support. :)

I tried a few of the free animated videos — didn’t work for me in OBS on Windows.

I suppose it is because they are MOV.... anyone know the easiest/best way to make use MOV on Windows PC?

Drewsif Designs

I tried a few of the free animated videos — didn’t work for me in OBS on Windows.

I suppose it is because they are MOV.... anyone know the easiest/best way to make use MOV on Windows PC?

Hello!

Can you tell me which files you used? I haven't heard anyone having issues with these files in OBS Studio so I'm interested in knowing what is going on here. I'll do my best to try and figure it out. .MOV files work within OBS Studio however you will not be able to preview them on Windows. If you would like to preview the video files on windows you can download Quicktime but this is not needed to use the files in OBS Studio. Also side note that OBS legacy does not support .MOV files only OBS Studio.

Drewsif Designs