Pixelation and Blur while streaming

Nafi66z

Hey I have been facing pixelation and blur problems for a while, I am mainly streaming CSGO. I have good streaming pc, with good internet. At this point i have tried every setting there is. This is a stream from yesterday with 12000 bitrate. When i am moving fast, the pixelation and blur appears. Someone please help me out

I am using
Nvenc(new)
CBR
12000 bitrate
keyframe 2
Max qual
high
psycho visual tuning checked
Max b frames 2

1080p 60
Bubic 16 samples

Normal
709 partial

Attachments

• 2020-06-15 02-05-42.txt
    34.2 KB · Views: 70

qhobbes

0. Change Max Quality to Quality. Uncheck psycho visual tuning and look-ahead (if checked)
1. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.
2. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
3. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode
4. Update to Windows 10 2004 (if available) per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers

Nafi66z

Do you think I need any more tweaks?

Attachments

• ASD.jpg
    ASD.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 103
  • ASDAASDASDASDASD.jpg
    ASDAASDASDASDASD.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 108
  • ASDASD.jpg
    ASDASD.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 104