Pixelated Windows/Game/Display Capture when resizing

Marky2797

Hi! I'm new to this site but please help me with my problem. I'm doing live streaming in Tiktok using OBS as Capture Card, i don't have any issues before but suddenly it becomes blurry, Im playing League of Legends and i don't want to zoom in my gameplay. I already tried the bitrate of the video settings but nothing happened.
1714439256367.png

As you can see in the league of legends window, its kinda blurry when full screen. Please help me guys! Thank you so much

qhobbes

qhobbes

1. Run OBS as Admin. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
2. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other (scene 'In Game'). You can use the same Game Capture for all your games. If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
3. Your GPU was maxed out and OBS couldn't render scenes fast enough. Running a game without vertical sync or a frame rate limiter will frequently cause performance issues with OBS because your GPU will be maxed out. OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene.

Enable Vsync or set a reasonable frame rate limit that your GPU can handle without hitting 100% usage.

If that's not enough you may also need to turn down some of the video quality options in the game. If you are experiencing issues in general while using OBS, your GPU may be overloaded for the settings you are trying to use.

Chrome also uses your GPU.

Please check our guide for ideas why this may be happening, and steps you can take to correct it: GPU Overload Issues.
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as Admin.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.

Marky2797

this is my current log file. i followed your instruction
1. Run OBS as Admin. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
2. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other (scene 'In Game'). You can use the same Game Capture for all your games. If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
3. Your GPU was maxed out and OBS couldn't render scenes fast enough. Running a game without vertical sync or a frame rate limiter will frequently cause performance issues with OBS because your GPU will be maxed out. OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene.

Enable Vsync or set a reasonable frame rate limit that your GPU can handle without hitting 100% usage.

If that's not enough you may also need to turn down some of the video quality options in the game. If you are experiencing issues in general while using OBS, your GPU may be overloaded for the settings you are trying to use.

Chrome also uses your GPU.

Please check our guide for ideas why this may be happening, and steps you can take to correct it: GPU Overload Issues.
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as Admin.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.

Suslik V

If you resizing (downsampling) your sources more than twice in OBS then you may want to read this thread as well (it is about scaling filtering and filters):

Everything else lies outside the OBS standard capabilities, so
...i don't have any issues before but suddenly it becomes blurry
is not what you can fix here, on the forum.