Question / Help Photoshop doesn't display correct brush size

Seulin

Hello, recently I've been trying to record a speed painting on Photoshop but on my recording the brush cursor size doesn't change, no matter how big I make the brush. I've tried with Display and Window capture but to no avail. I've even tried using the DWM monitor capture on Game capture but I only get a black screen (I had Aero enable, I even tried without it but didn't work either). Disabling the Graphics Processor is not an option, I want to be able to rotate and zoom in normally.

I''m using Windows 7 (64 bit) and my graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 ti. Also tried with OBS Studio and OBS Classic, Photoshop CS6 and CC 2017 but still the same problem persists. I don't know what else can I do...

Attachments

• photoshop issue.jpg
    photoshop issue.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 93

Seulin

Hi Suslik V, thank you for aswering :) I tried doing what you suggested but it's still the same...I attach the last log file.

Attachments

• 2016-12-19 19-11-37.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 28

Seulin

Hi and thank you again! I tried everything in those posts but I still have the same problem :(

Seulin

Yeah, it's still the same with it. I somehow found a temporary fix...but I had to record the same window twice :( I set up a Game capture to record only what's happening inside the file and a Window capture to show the rest of photoshop...It's not ideal but it's the only thing that works for me right now....I don't know if there's actually a solution for my problem :( Merry christmas btw!