Bug Report Window Capture issue in Photoshop

Raphael Catossi

Hello! This program is awesome.
I tried another free program but it was causing my photoshop to freeze.
I'm using OBS with display capture with no issues.
But when I tried using the Window capture option with Photoshop (I'm using CC 2015) it doesn't capture the canvas. It only records the mouse movement and the program menus and tool bars.
I haven't tried turning off GPU acceleration in Photoshop but that's not an option.
I'd really like to be able to use Window Capture option with Photoshop.
Thanks.
http://imgur.com/2FeHt1s
http://imgur.com/N8nw85v

Attachments

• obs window.jpg
    obs window.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 192

LunaTheia

I'm having the same issue in Photoshop CS6.
I'd rather not turn off the "Use Graphics Processor" mostly for smooth zooming reasons withing Photoshop.
I'm using window capture so I don't have Skype or browser details overlapping with my work. (this also saves me on editing)

Unfortunately nothing seems to work. I updated my graphics card driver also.
My last resort was to do a monitor capture but I find it to be extremely annoying to crop or record only a portion of my screen in this new version of OBS (17.0.0 on Windows) and wouldn't want to do this in the long run since OBS's tiniest version takes up too much screen space.

I'm running OBS on my D drive since my C is a compact SSD for running my windows. Tried running as admin as well. Nothing seems to change.

According to older forum posts having the "Capture Layered Windows" option on seems to do the trick, although the new version doesn't seem to have such options.

Here's my specs if you were wondering:

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16GB RAM

I'd greatly appreciate some response on this. Until then I'll try my hand on the older version of OBS and see if that does anything for me.