PC CRASHING THROUGH OBS

Hydrahz

So i stream a little.i run a dual PC setup with more than capable specs. Problem is when in OBS i try to add cameras to the scene the entire PC crashes, it straight cuts off turns back on and freezes. i have to flip the switch on the psu to reset the pc. i use a nzxt hd60 to send everything over, i recently before used an Elgato HD60 PrO instead. I yield the same results no matter waht i do or change. Ive been fighting this for literally like a year and a half, someone... im beggin help... i attached my 2 most recent logs from the crashing.

Attachments

• 2023-08-24 18-04-14.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2023-08-24 18-02-52.txt
    9.5 KB · Views: 14

qhobbes

Are you able to access the input using the Windows Camera app with either of those devices without your computer crashing?

Hydrahz

Are you able to access the input using the Windows Camera app with either of those devices without your computer crashing?
I went ahead and tried, I CAN use 3 separate cameras AND the NZXT HD60 in Windows Camera App WITHOUT crashing the computer.

qhobbes

In OBS create a new Scene Collection. Leave it empty. Close OBS and other running programs. Open OBS so it starts with the empty Scene Collection and add the NZXT HD60.

Hydrahz

In OBS create a new Scene Collection. Leave it empty. Close OBS and other running programs. Open OBS so it starts with the empty Scene Collection and add the NZXT HD60
i have done that. Obs WILL run, will NOT crash the pc at all.
i then closed OBS, plugged in the 2 cameras into ubs 3.1 slots on my mobo: It works. i restart OBS. it crashes pc upon startup of OBS.