Resource icon

Pan Zoom Rotate 1.4

Sorry I may be just dumb, but after I installed the script how do I use it. I can't find a way to make the sliders pop up :(
Hi, I'm not a programmer, but want to help. Some things to think about: Did you restart OBS after you installed it? Sometimes they're not available until a restart. Do you have the correct version of OBS that it could work on, correct? However, you do see it, but the sliders aren't working, so I'm not sure how else to help you. Good luck!

Hi, I'm not a programmer, but want to help. Some things to think about: Did you restart OBS after you installed it? Sometimes they're not available until a restart. Do you have the correct version of OBS that it could work on, correct? However, you do see it, but the sliders aren't working, so I'm not sure how else to help you. Good luck!
It may also be a conflict with other software too. You might want to backup the .lua folder delete them then just install Pan, Zoom and Rotate to see if it works by itself.

Last edited:

AudioBabble

this looks like just the thing.... I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm wondering why the zip only contains the .lua file and nothing else? Shouldn't there be a folder containing the .effect file as well?
Needless to say, it doesn't work on my win11 (latest version of OBS - 29.13) without the folder and effect file.

jimpalompa

Thanks for such a great script! I would love to see checkbox options for "Flip Horizontally" and "Flip vertically" also, just an idea.

Cheers!