[PAID] Screen Reader with Triggers

DanST

I need a simple plugin created. I'm happy to pay, and open to negotiating the amount.

The goal is to detect certain pixel changes on a source / on the screen, in a certain area, and trigger things to happen (such as enable/disable a view).

The specific example is a game shows a code on the end-game screen that I do not want to be visible while streaming, so I need to be able to detect that end-game screen and enable a scene object that covers the area where the code is visible.

It needs to be fast, so as not to leak the code (even for a single frame) and reliable, so tolerance settings will likely need to be included. Luckily, in this game, the screen transition is fairly obvious, and it's okay to have false positives sometimes. However, it will also need some custom logic, such as "pixels around 100,340 are dark, but pixels around 440,20 are bright".

Really, open to ideas on implementation, but payment will only be delivered when the plugin works to a satisfactory level according to the basic requirement.