OWN3D Pro - Alerts, Overlays & Widgets

OWN3D Pro - Alerts, Overlays & Widgets 1.4.7

OWN3D

OWN3D submitted a new resource:

OWN3D Pro - Alerts, Overlays & Widgets - A Free & Premium OBS Studio Plugin Offering Twitch Alerts, Stream Overlays and Widgets.

What is OWN3D Pro?

OWN3D Pro is an all-in-one solution and opens up a colorful world of more than 400+ high-quality assets for you as an OBS user to take your stream to make your stream more personal than ever! Surprise your viewers with animated designs to match your current mood, your chosen game, the season, or the holidays. You can either use our free version or unlock more than 400 assets for a small monthly fee.

OWN3D Pro offers:
  • Twitch Alerts feature with...

Read more about this resource...

Lawendl3r

Hey Own3d Pro Team, I really like your plugin. Are you planning on releasing even more features we can use with it? How about a Chatbot? Or maybe Panels or some other cool stuff?
Would be happy to get an answer from one of your devs!
Cheers,
Burns

OWN3D Mooh

Hey Burns,
first we want to thank you for your kind words about our plugin! We’re currently working on a chatbot including many things such as a loyalty system, commands / timed commands, moderation tools, Chat Alerts, Giveaway Feature and many more. Furthermore we do also work on providing panels with own3d pro and many other cool features in the near future!
Cheers, Mooh

Lawendl3r

Hey Burns,
first we want to thank you for your kind words about our plugin! We’re currently working on a chatbot including many things such as a loyalty system, commands / timed commands, moderation tools, Chat Alerts, Giveaway Feature and many more. Furthermore we do also work on providing panels with own3d pro and many other cool features in the near future!
Cheers, Mooh
Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to more features & cool stuff in the near future!

Lawendl3r

hey guys, is there any update on the multilanguage support for the designs? Btw, I really like the integration of copyright-free music :)

Lawendl3r

Hey guys, I just saw you updated your plugin and made Overlays available in many more languages. I find it pretty cool to install Overlays in my native language now. Thumbs up! Really one of the most exciting Plugins released!!!

OWN3D

OWN3D updated OWN3D Pro - Alerts, Overlays & Widgets with a new update entry:

A Fresh Dashboard Experience & Internationalization

View attachment 67645
A NEW OBS PLUGIN EXPERIENCE
  • Overlays can now be installed in multiple languages. In the long-term we will translate all themes to English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.
  • All theme filters that are available in the dashboard can now be used within OBS.
  • The background video in the theme preview now has a slight blur effect.
AND OF COURSE...

If you have any feedback, feel free to submit a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

OWN3D

Hey guys, I just saw you updated your plugin and made Overlays available in many more languages. I find it pretty cool to install Overlays in my native language now. Thumbs up! Really one of the most exciting Plugins released!!!
Yes, we have added some new functions, I have published the changes here now. We are looking forward to your feedback and thank you for using OWN3D Pro!

InsomniaNoir

Your GitHub profile indicates and provide support for Mac OS (MacOS 10.15 and newer (Further testing required, may run unstable)). Is this still in the works? Because I followed the directions but it's not showing in tools.