Question / Help Optimizing Stream

eNjiin

Sweet ;D

2292390095.png

TanGeng

forsakeNXE said:
hi tan,

i understood what you are saying but can't really do anything with these information.

For the dumbest user: downloading cfos + settings sc2 to high priority = "intelligent" adjusting of my internet usage so sc2 does always gets enough and stream gets the rest.

Am I right?

Sorry for not really crediting your work but i have almost none insight in this kinda stuff even though i understood it "from reading" so to say^^
forsakeNXE:

The summary would be that, it's a good idea but it's not that simple.
If you try it and experience other strange problems, it's part of the side-effects.

forsakeNXE

@tan: thx :)

@kabelbw upload: I would have to pay 10 € more / month to get 2,5mb upload and that's not worth it as my download is satisfying and 10 € for 1,5 mb/s more upload is too much.

Accidents

hilalpro said:
Quality 5 >> 0

Max Bitrate: 520 -> higher than that gives me ingame delay make this
Buffersize: 480 <

change those to
1000/1000 << and use cfosspeed to set the game to the highest priority (doesn't matter if you're going slightly past your max upload rate because of other settings)

CPU preset: veryfast is already optimal so don't change it

and lastly about the fps, your upload speed is too low to consider 45 or 60 fps before looking at your resolution.. try 1280x720@30 and see if its watchable with no frame drops at high motion scenes

what exactly does cfosspeed do?

hilalpro

it gives priority to some connections over others without wasting the rest of the available bandwidth. this is great for maintaining low in game latency time while doing other tasks that interact with the overall bandwidth such as uploading/downloading torrents or media streaming.